Wednesday, September 12, 2007

NEWS.

ok so i have finally gotten myself a..uhm..job of some sort. its a really noble one at that. one that moulds minds and shapes futures. oooh yes everyone's allowed to roll their eyes mrs sng style. cause i cant stop rolling mine too.

i am a T E A C H E R . *shock shock horror horror shock shock horror*

when i first took it up, every individual i told either went "WHAT?! YOU A TEACHER?!" or like "uhm. i seriously cannot picture you doing the moulding and the shaping thing." some others "eee. the poor students." then there's marie boey "OMG. OMG. OH MY GAWD. thats really all i have to say. OH MY GAWWWD."

gee thanks friends. and then there was my nice ol supportive daddy whom i lovee soo much whom today went "wahh! you really look like a teacher leh! hehehe. " in his daddy talking to his little girl kinda voice accompanied with that wide smile when he came to pick me up from school today :s i really hope 3 days hasnt done so much harm to my looks. GAHH.

i know this is outa point but i just want to tell announce how much i love my daddy! how much i appreciate all that he has done for me. i have been taking him for granted for way too long and am going to try my best to be a nicer daughter from now on :D everyone may forsake me but i know my daddy will never. he hence deserves alot more than what i sometimes give others! :D

may i also add that i just had a nice chat with kerls on msn and am at this moment feeling as happy as a bumble bee finding sweeet nectar :D havent felt this light hearted in awhile!

ok gonna go catch some sleep now. bye!

1 comment:

jx said...

So Miss Ng... no more golden hair for you anymore!!