Saturday, June 23, 2007

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee!

ooh happiness. my wonderful Uncle Peter and Auntie Pat from Hong Kong got my brothers and I a WII! wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! One of the most adored present from this rather fruitful Hong Kong trip =D I guess not going to that concert which made me miss a chance of suppering and taking pictures with beloved Hocc was worth it after all =D

sad thing is i didnt manage to get the game i really wanted. its called rabbids party. im sure kerls would love it. actually maybe not. since it really kinda does rabbits injustice (i originally typed "do rabbits injustice" ooh. what a pom mo.) with rabbits looking kinda abnormal. it's SOLD OUT in Hong Kong. sadness. anyone who manages to get one for me, id give you lotsa respect in return. as much as my little pride can give. promise. what i DO have though is cooking mama. my favourite is the tau geh plucking part. my oh my. housewifey side of me surfacing unknowingly. no i do not have a secret flare for plucking real tau gehs. id have everyone know that im the best at peeling potatoes and carrots. lane's best at chopping. my brother on the other hand, at opening cans and stirring. then theres the wii sports. im sucha goodie at bowling. Spare Queen is what everyone can call me. am also a Serena Williams in the making. her sister can just drop dead. i dont like her name. grr. you see, i dont particularly like the Goddess of Love so yea. gawd im sucha sour panties. Vinegar is my middle name i cant help it.

yes. all that chopping, peeling, and occassional playing of tennis and bowling has given me a constant muscleache up my right arm. oh quit laughing all of you. wait till you see my very sexy right arm.

id look vunderful in tolga tops.

No comments: