Sunday, June 03, 2007

What happened today.

Went shopping with Jo today. We got ourselves some self-beautifying body apparals at madly discounted prices. Minus the mad crowd of people in town who were mostly smelly, some uglily dressed, and others indecently faced, who constantly had me wondering if my arm or bag was invisible since they BUMPED into either one at every 10 min intervals of my shopping experience, my shopping was...happy (largely attributed to the outcome of it which included three tops and one pants =D)

I landed myself (involuntarily of course) in a few irritating-Singaporean-moments though. Two to be exact. The first showcased the selfish act of a young woman (who was obviously in denial since she was BOTH uglily dressed AND indecently faced but behaved like she was neither). The second, had a mid-forties woman displaying the TYPICAL Singaporean trait, KIASUISM, who's accompanied by the same horrid traits of being uglily dressed and indecently faced. Why were they BOTH women? read on to find out. Why were they both ugly? God is fair. Why am i implying that women are the more irritating species of the two sexes when i am one myself? erm kill me if you must but yes i am generalizing. (i wont deny i have the amazing capability of being an ultimate bitch at times. cool thing about me is, i dont bother hiding that side of me when its dying to surface. you, you..you and...you, do not judge me. for if you do, i curse that a bird shits on the portion of your face between your right nostril and upper lip tomorrow at 12.37pm and may the stench stay for at least a week. told you i have a female dog side. grrr.)

Ok after being so mean i think i needa pray to ask for forgiveness. After which im gonna go get some beauty sleep so that i can be more beautiful.

No comments: