Thursday, February 15, 2007

I have no idea how to title this.

whooooperieeee! I successfully changed my internship company! oh yummeries. Goodiebyes to a wrinkled right index finger (thanks to the constant emersing of that poor thing into water in order to paste stamps on not-so-nice, countless number of chinese new year cards for not-so-nice people in a not-so-nice company..-.-), a very dark black face (thanks to individuals constantly pissing the daylights (and night..uhm..lights for that matter) out of me) and the making of an oil barrel (thanks to the very extremely disastrously oily eggplant and unreal-sweet-and-sour-pork from the vegetarian stall consumed daily).

So, yesterday was Valentine's Day. What did i do? Let's see. I had training at my new workplace, came home, took a shower, made my dad a little vdae prezzie, mobilized 3 individuals at home to aid in the search of a humungerous lizard that ran into my room, started tidying my room cuz of the mess made while in search of that horrenderous eeeewie creature, had dinner, pissed my beloved cousin off by being a nehneh, went online, watched tv, had a yummy talk with a lovely friend, brushed my teeth, prayed really hard that stupig reptile is no longer within the premises of my nest, and finally, jumped into bed. What a delicious day! Right..=/

Am now attempting to watch tv, chat on msn and blog at the same time. Not an easy feat. Am not a typical woman whos good at multi-tasking and SO, imma sign off now. Lol.

Bye!

ooh! Happy Vday & International Friendship day to all! Hugs.

No comments: