Friday, February 02, 2007

Am in a fridge

Ok I have finally started my internship. The office is freezing and even though I knew that from my first day yesterday, I still do not have a sweater. I forgot to bring larh CAN? So now im freezing again. Good thing about it of course is that heat expands things and the cold contracts, therefore by the end of my working day id be so tiny I could slip right under the door. Right. If that were true Id be living in a fridge. no. perhaps a freezer.

Oh yea just before I continue, I have something to clarify!! JAX DOES NOT PLAY THE BASS. HE PLAYS THE... UHM... GUITAR... ? (right jax?? =s) aiyaaa something like that larh..=/ btw grats on getting your new car jax! Much as its an ah beng car and its a..uhm..SUBARU (I think the brand justifies my point enough =p) hahaha..no offence jax its just that you are so... UN-beng! THAT aside, I think its cool that he managed to afford a car ALL BY HIMSELF at such a tender young (ok perhaps not tender but deft young. Herher.) age. duncha think? Heh. *pat on the back*

Anyways so yea, im interning at this company located at Suntec City Tower 2. Other than the fact that its freezing, the view here is wonderful! As of now, I can see two people smoking at the balcony of the next building (which is I believe, tower 1), uhm, the Padang..the Esplanade..and many other tall buildings..=/ yea. Does it sound nice? Herher. I feel like a condominium advertisement announcer..=s

So I just chatted with SS who just made me 1/4 hearted about going for work and travel. He said minus the working part itd be fun... of which, other than working, I wont be doing anything else there. And then Emily proceeded to tell me that the working life there is like shit. The traveling part after that is the sole motivation. So, if the thing id be really looking forward to when im there is to come back home, then why the hell am I going in the first place? =s Boohoo. Im very confused..can you tell...? gah.

Gawd its the 4th time in 1.25 days im hearing 'How to save a life' by The Fray on Class95. (actually if you add the hours which Ive been at work its really only been less than half a day.) oh well but the song is yummy anyways. 'Where did I go wrong, I lost a friend.Somewhere along in the bitterness, and I would have stayed up with you all night, had I known how to save a life'

Signing off! Bye!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

argh. i still cant read your latest post ! happy cny :)

goldie said...

happy chinese new year to you too my cool dr friend!:) damnit. to think my latest entry has UR BIG NAME on the title! :s blogger is nasty. study hard k kerlieee!