Monday, July 24, 2006

=/

=/

Its raining..i loveeee rainy days..(more so nights actually) especially when i can snuggle up under my blankie!lol.Thank God im staying at home today!=)

I went tanning (alone because i cannot CANNOT let anyone see my hedious-everyone-puke-their-organs-out bodaye) and im now officially UN-WHITE!Only thing is..it'd be so much better if i could tan in the nude. Then there wouldn't be those fuglaye tan lines.haa.

I think im gonna cook again sometime soon. I'd like to believe that the obligatory oh-your-porridge-tastes-soooo-niceee feedback i got from my virgin porridge cooking session was..not THAT obligatory after all. Since of course..every grain of rice, slice of mushroom, bit of pork, and cube of carrot were consumed. lol. Good luck to everyone who ate it IF it had really been an obligatory response. I WILL BE BACK! *eeeeevil laughters*

Lane, Gab, my bro, Mei and myself were at essential brew on saturday night after watching Eleine's play (which was really good btw! *applaud applaud* BOY can she move.haha.) when some PERSON..happily started..suggesting looking at..*horrors of all horrors* IC PICTURES!!Mei looked like she was 45. Now she looks 20. When she is 45, she'd either look 45, or be in a cradle. (hahaha...dont worry mei, we still LOVE YA!) and yes..conclusion: GOLDIE'S looks the worse..=/ i mean..i had NO NECK CAN!omagash..=/ (and why am i embarrassing myself on my own blog?) i really need to change my IC photo. It has brought (and is still bringing) about shame to thy name. Ooooh!Such emotional and physical turmoil..*puts back of palm on forehead and faints* Looking at it..makes me upset..and sick. i get depressed..disgusted..suffer headaches..and feel nauseous..stare at it for more than 2 minutes..and i collapse.

No comments: