Friday, July 14, 2006

BLODDY thang.

BLOODY thang.

Its that time of the month that makes me detest being a woman. boo. My tummy and lower back aches like HELL! Future Claudia and/or Hugo: BETTER BE NICE TO MOMMY. Be good, study hard, be filial, marry good (and preferably rich) people and provide mommy with a comfortable and happy life. Holidays at least twice a year to any place of mommy's wish (whether mommy wants more (or less for that matter) trips or not is up to mommy)..buy mommy anything she wants..get her a chauffeur, maids, butler and any branded (and/or non branded) things she wants ok. Mommy is a rather biased person who may be quite capable of practicing favouritism. So whoever is nicer to mommy, mommy will love more (Looks might play a small part. So you both must learn to be a bit vain also ok.) Not that mommy will not love the other one. Just that maybe will not love in equal amounts thats all.

Yawn.

ok bye!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

FRICKIN HILAROUS!!!!I HURT MY HAND COS I WAS BANGING IT ON THE TABLE WHILE I LAUGHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the best. im gonna copy and paste it and put it on my facebook notes, if u dont mind :D for all my other friends who are already mommmies. ie. 2 friends.