Wednesday, November 26, 2008

ZANK YOU EVERYBADEH! :) :) :)

Daddy went up to Yong.

Dad: Yong, how to make Jie's birthday more exciting?

Yong: I don't know leh.

Dad: I was thinking of getting her a dress to surprise her but... I don't know how to buy. I don't think she will like the dress I choose.

Yong: OH. err.. ya. i think don't get her a dress la. we will think of something else.

Dad: oh. okay okay... you think of something then we discuss again.

HURHURHURHUR. FUNNY FATHER NG!

This is a little late, but thank you everyone who contributed to the hot air balloon on a winter's day birthday i had! :) i LOVE all the surprises and presents i got this year!

Thanks Daddy for my air ticket! (Thanks for being both a mommy and a perfect daddy. i love you!) Thanks An for that very thoughtful present (you never fail to make me love you more my littlest brother!) YONG, YOU LOUSY SHIT ASS OF A BROTHER. WHERE IS MY PRESENT. CHICKEN FEET. (i do love you but that doesnt mean you dont have to give me a present.)

Ahem, heh. sorry for that outburst.

Thanks Peiyi for the surprise and dinner (you never fail to surprise me with your surprises, surprise after surprise after surprise after surprise! tehehe. my beloved bestie!)

Thanks Lane for the Rihanna concert ticket and the company :) (gotta love you and your thoughtful little ways so!:) )

Thanks Mojojojo for sneakily dropping my present off at my home! (you are indeed my best shopping partner and one of my closest friend :) that top is totally my style. ahh! i still owe you your present! ahhhhh!)

Thanks Auntie If for the very nice jumper suit (im SO going to enjoy shopping with you in Hong Kong! :) )

Thanks Jane and co. (my st nicks friends who make me oh so happy! :) ) for the cell phone and all the trouble in liasing with Bennie :s (Jane also for the AveQ ticket! you are waaaay tooooooo cute! TOOOOO CUTE! JUST LIKE A CONFUSED PORCUPINE! awww.)

Thanks Grace, Singe and Jax for the oh so costly yet delicious dinner and the book (i have started on it Grace. am at page one. slow and steady wins the race!)

Thanks Hana, Alvin and Adam for the surprise and gift (finally we are meeting up! YAY!)

Thanks Emily Cheong Woan Zhen for the freeeeeeee ktv session (you are indeed my favourite beloved little cousin! *pinch pinch your cheeks* ahahaha.)

Thanks Lisar for the forever21 voucher (you are psychic. i LOVE forever21 even though im far from that age. HA HA HA HA HA -.-)

Thanks Nancy, Viv, Emme, Rina, Linus for the office surprise! (awwwwww AWWWWW awwwwwww awwwwwww AWWWWW! one for each person. dont fight. Nancy i miss you. boohoo.)

Thanks to my CTSS darlings, Melinda and Denyse for that oh so cute song! Melinda you have won the award for having wish me happy birthday the most times in 2008! *applause* Denyse, GOOD GIRL YOU ARE TAKING LIT NEXT YEAR! (you two girls are diabetic! :) )

THANKS ALSO TO EVERYONE ELSE FOR THEIR WELL WISHES! i am a TOO LOVE-FILLED! tehehehehe.


I CANNOT WAIT TO GO ON LEAVE.

No comments: