Thursday, April 03, 2008

thirdofapriltwothousandandeight.

This week has been horrifying. i swear if not for some little lucky star somewhere in the sky, i would be dead by now. then again perhaps dying isnt even that bad a thing. grrrr.

to add to my "series of unfortunate events", sorethroat and fever decided to pay me a visit. without prior warning. seriously, what happened to both your manners? urgh. thank godness they're kinda leaving after some very severe chasing away. SHOO SHOO! physical shiets aside, you have got no idea just how many busses ive missed this week. and its the ooh about to cross the road! ooh gona be late! OOH I JUST YAN ZHENG ZHENG SAW THE DAMN BUS COME AND LEAVE kinda thing okay. let's not start harping on the smaller things in life. booohooo.

of which, i made a very sad discovery (either that or im just in denial). you see, the only full length mirrors which i come across when at work, are the lifts. and they make me look really OBESE. not that im like thin la. just that i will leave home satisfied with the way i look, but the darn lift mirrors will make me wonder "gobese ng, what in any frame of mind, made you decide you can even take one step out of the house looking oh so... OBESE?!" until i noticed that this was happening on a daily basis. so now im just gonna conclude that the fault lies with the lifts. i have since been trying to prevent myself from looking at the lift doors while waiting for the lift to arrive.

last night, lian hui suddenly called me. i use the term suddenly cause i havent heard from her since about.....457549 years ago.

me: AH LIAN!

LH: ehh. where are you now?

me: at home lor.

LH: ok dont freak out but.. guess who i just saw.

me: OMG WHO.

LH: i just saw........... tao zhe.

me: *SCREAMS AND JUMPS AROUND THE ROOM* for some strange reason the first thought that came to my mind was "oh shit my hair is so ugly now! how! quick blow dry properly!" :

me: ohmigoosh!!! what the hell!! where the hell are you now?!

LH: at The Cathay! if you want hurry come down now. The Cathay is not that huge. I'm sure we can find him again.

me: cannot la my hair is damn ugly now! :

LH: hes with a girl leh! OMG and they (friends) saw him holding her hand!

me: eee. girlfriend ah. how does she look!? pretty or not.

LH: shes damn skinny la.

me: her boops MUST be big. he likes boopie women.

LH: no leh. not big lor. but shes very tall and thin.

bleady shiet. go and say like boopie women and make me and dear bestie hopeful for nothing. *big sigh*

No comments: